The University of South Africa, UNISA Application 2021 Admission Registration Form has been released online and details available below.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) application form 2021 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. University of South Africa Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The University of South Africa, known colloquially as Unisa, is the largest university system in South Africa by enrollment. It attracts a third of all higher education students in South Africa.
How to Apply for UNISA Online Application Form
Things to note before applying online to Unisa:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Get one here.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from Unisa, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
How to Apply Online
The University of South Africa, UNISA application form online portal for various programmes are listed below. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
UNISA Application Fees
The University of South Africa, UNISA Application Fees 2021?
Submitting Results & Documents for UNISA Application 2021
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
UNISA Admission Requirements
UNISA general admission requirements
UNISA Admission Closing Date
Its very important to check the UNISA Application Deadline.
UNISA Application Status
After successful application, you may need to check your application status.
UNISA Fees Schedule
Important Things to Note Before Apply to University
- Closing Dates: Make sure you know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to.
- Online vs. Postage/Courier: Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
- Exam Results: Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
- Financial Aid: If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
- Current Year’s Activity: If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
- Make Sure all Details are Correct: Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
- Pay the Application Fee: Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
- Signing the Declaration: Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
- Acceptance: You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you’ll need to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- University of South Africa UNISA Admissions 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Application 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Prospectus 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Application Dates 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Fees 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Application Status 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Courses 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Student Portal
- University of South Africa UNISA Contact Details 2021 – 2022
- University of South Africa UNISA Website 2021 – 2022
Portal8 months ago
Vhembe TVET College Student Portal Login
Student Portal6 months ago
Vhembe TVET College Student Login – Sign in to Your School Portal
MBA8 months ago
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Do an MBA
Prospectus6 months ago
Damelin Correspondence Prospectus 2022 – Download PDF
Website8 months ago
Vhembe TVET College Website – Access the Official Website
Portal8 months ago
Tshwane North TVET College Student Portal Login
Amazing6 months ago
This man turned an airplane into his home and the inside looks pretty special
Application8 months ago
UNISA Application Dates 2021